Tuesday 17 July 2012

You are your own BRAND

Hello Donna! Welcome to the 21st century where technology and the internet have become emperors of our world! It was only after i created my own blog earlier today, when i realized how important it is to brand yourself and to take full advantage of social media in order to successfully get "YOU" out there!

A recent website i came across taught me that your blog, fan page, Facebook and twitter page is a reflection of you. I've become so motivated and encouraged to explore new mediums because there are endless ways of portraying yourself. BUT! One should always be careful about what we say and what we display on these mediums.

I would hate to be publically embarrassed because i couldn't keep my mouth shut and decided to publicise my inner most thoughts on my twitter page!

It has been an awesome day and i'm really enjoying adding to my blog and learning more each day from my fellow bloggers and Google :)

Hello 21st century :) I WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS

No comments:

Post a Comment