Thursday 19 July 2012


Epic Communications 


I think it’s only fair that I speak about my job that I love to bits!.

Apart from modeling, I’m working towards becoming Operations Manager at a PR and communications firm called Epic Communications

I’ve been with Epic since November 2010 as an intern and now as PA and Account Executive. 

It’s important to develop a close relationship to people you are spending 160 hours a month with! It might not seem that much, but your work colleagues are the people you spend the most time with in your life.

Epic has become like a family to me. It’s not just the daily responsibilities and the challenges that sometimes take its toll; it’s that fact that whenever you need a helping hand, there’s someone reaching out to help you. 

My job is very important to me and I wouldn’t trade it for the world! Check out our new ad below.


No comments:

Post a Comment