Monday 30 July 2012

My journey with Paulo Coelho....







My journey with Paulo Coelho all started when i came across his book The Pilgrimage at a book stall in Town. I had heard what a great writer he was but never read any of his books myself. I'm not a very easy reader! When it comes to books, you either impress me and i carry on happily indulging in what you have to say or the first page bores me to death and i close the book forever! haha!

When i read The Pilgrimage it was like i was reading a passage from my own life. The journey that one is on to discover themselves, their purpose and what God has sent them on Earth to do. I'm very close to God and that's one thing i love about Paulo! The Pilgrimage and the other books i've read of him, ties in closely with bible scriptures and his able to make you understand them through his stories.

I find myself drifting away sometimes because his books are so captivating and extremely hard to put down once opened! Last week i got me The Paulo Coelho Delux Collection.

I don't believe in the library when it comes to finding books that change your life. I'm a firm believer of buying something you will always use again! I will always refer back to Paulo's The Pilgrimage for guidance or even when i just need to get away from the world.I don't want to give too much away about the book because i encourage everyone to read it!

The Pilgrimage is a book about finding oneself. Through the good and bad times and whatever obstacles one may face. It's about carrying on until the end, until you know truly what the meaning to your life is and how to fully embrace that life!

No comments:

Post a Comment